An Efficient, Effective Sole Practitioner.
Rita A. Daninger
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
The owner and managing attorney at Rita A. Daninger Attorney at Law PLLC in Sun City, Arizona, Rita A. Daninger takes on cases related to estate planning, guardianship and conservatorship, and probate matters. A graduate of William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, attorney Daninger was awarded her Juris Doctor degree in June 1997. She attended Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota, for her undergraduate studies and graduated with honors. Her degree is a Bachelor of Arts.
In September 1999, Ms. Daninger was accepted into the Arizona State Bar, and in May of the following year, she was licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
Wills for Heroes is an Arizona State Bar Association initiative in which Ms. Daninger actively participates. She is a local lawyer and a member of the American Association of University Women (West Valley Chapter).
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor - 06/1997
- Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Legal Studies
- Arizona, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2000
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, Phoenix College, 2000 to 2010
- Wills For Heros
- Probate Lawyers Assistance Program
- Arizona State Bar Association
- West Maricopa County Bar Association