An Efficient, Effective Sole Practitioner.
Rita A. Daninger
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
Attorney Daninger received her Juris Doctor Degree in June, 1997 from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree, graduating with honors, from Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Attorney Daninger was admitted to the State Bar of Arizona in September, 1999, and admitted to the U. S. District Court for the District of Arizona in May, 2000.
Attorney Daninger participates in the Wills for Heroes program with the Arizona State Bar Association. She is a member of the West Maricopa County Bar Association and the American Association of University Women (West Valley).
Attorney Daninger currently resides in Avondale, Arizona.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor - 06/1997
- Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Legal Studies
- Arizona, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2000
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, Phoenix College, 2000 to 2010
- Wills For Heros
- Probate Lawyers Assistance Program
- Arizona State Bar Association
- West Maricopa County Bar Association